Nausea, difficulty walking, dizziness, cold lips. Why is this happening?

Hey, it s happened 5 times before to me, and basically I wake up at about 5 or 6am in the middle of the night feeling extremely nauseous, so nauseous it hurts to even walk. I always made it to the bathroom so far, but when I get there before I m about to throw up, I pass out. My parents have witnessed it twice before and said I ve been out for a minute or so, give or take a few seconds. When I wake up I feel dizzy and confused, normally am extremely pale, last night this happened and my lips have been really really cold since. What is the cause of this, why is it happening?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013