Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach cramps. Due to stress or digestion problems?

on monday i had an exam that i wasn t too stressed or nervous about, but I did stay up all night (after napping in the day before) for the morning exam. A few hours after the exam I started feeling very nauseous and ended up throwing up a lot until my stomach was completely empty, and for several hours after I couldn t keep down anything, including water. By Tuesday I was okay again. Today is Thursday and I had another exam this morning that again, I wasn t too worried about but I stayed up all night to study for it (having a nap from 9pm-midnight). Several hours after the exam when I woke up from a 3-4 hour sleep I felt nauseous again. I ve not been sick but recently I had to go to the toilet with diarrhoea and I ve also had stomach cramping and headaches on both occasions. Is this related to exam stress or could it be something else?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012