Nausea, diarrhea, upper abdominal pain, loss of appetite, green stools. Causes for symptoms?

I ve been having nausea and diarrhea for a couple of weeks now. I get these pains in my upper abdomen so i talked to my family doctor. She did an ultrasound thinking it was my gallbladder but that came back normal. My dr just went on leave for surgery but I still can t eat and if I do it runs right through me. Now it s a bright florescent green. I don t know if this is normal but I m tired of being sick. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012