Nausea, diarrhea, bloating, burping, heartburn, stomach discomfort. Had stomach flu

I've been feeling nausea everyday. I recently had the stomach flu, and my health felt better the next day when I had diarrhea, but now I am experiencing bloating, gas burping in the throat, anxiety, nausea, dry heaving, sour stomach, chest/heart burn, and some kind of symptom where I feel like my throat is burning with gas and acid. I also experience a "butterfly" stomach feeling, and even "cuts" that bother me when I swallow food. Most of what I try describing makes me feel like vomiting while being scared, and I can't see a way out. I've visited a doctor last week, because I began to cough blood due to the stomach flu. I received tablets for the nausea, and it seems to work only for a while. I now suddenly begin to start shaking as if I am nervous.

Is there something else that's happening? If I visit a doctor again to talk more about this problem, what should I bring up?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013