Nausea, cannot tolerate smell of food, changed breathing. Any medication?

hi if u could help ,i been feeling like im gna throw up an i actualy dont ,the smell of food makes me feel worse but i have still fausing my self to eat ,i have only been drinkin water and had some orange juice, its been 3 days now and its like i got trapped gas in me or sumthing like that ,as soon as i lay down on my bed i feel like im gonna be sick ,i must get up about 10 times in my sleep ,as if im gna be sick ,im 24 years old i have been feeling very strested lately, and even my breathing has change ,in the last 2 year i feel like im gna stop breathing and i have to go out side get some fresh air ,but how long can this go on for ,i have read load of people coments similar symtoms ,im not a panicy person so i dont think its anxiety , and medication i could take to get this gassy feeling to go away many thanks james
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
May be these symptoms could be because of any indigestion that is occurring in your body (sometimes because of gastritis), it's better you first consult a doctor and get a chest X ray done as you have some breathing difficulty, if that is normal, getting an upper GI endoscopy to rule out gastritis would be ideal and can be treated for the same. Hope I could help you.
Thank you.