Nausea, brownish discharge. Forgot to take cerazette pill. Implantation bleeding?

I am taking my first month of cerazette and i missed my pill on saturday passed but took it just outside the 12 hr window and then i took my next as normal the next day. On the monday my boyfriend and i were fooling around, but we did not have sex. On tuesday, we had protected sex (as always). This is around 10 days following my first day of my last period. Friday, I had a small amount of a brown type discharge in my underwear. I am passed myself worrying it could be implantation bleeding . Today, ive woke up feeling sick and nauseated, I am also suffering from excessive wind. What are the possibilities that I am pregnant or am I just worrying myself sick?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer