Nausea, breast tenderness, delayed periods, brown discharge, lower back cramps. Pregnancy or miscarriage?

I have been nausea for 2 weeks and breast tenderness for 1 week. My period is 5 days late. Today I started having brown discharge that has lasted all day. It is not heavy as a normal period. I also started having really bad lower back pain and cramping. I have thrown up 2 times today. I took a HPT 1 week ago that came back negative but I m afraid I maybe having an ectopic pregnacy or a miscarriage . Any advice before I go to the emergency room.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012