Nausea, body ache, fever, bad taste on belching, loss of apetite. Reason?

I am 42 year old woman who came to the Miami Florida area from Hamilton ON Canada 3 days ago with my kids for a vacation. Last night I woke up with nausea , body aches, a fever (unknown T - no thermometer , but significant chills) and burping a taste of burnt matches or rotten eggs . I obviously haven t eaten either of these but today have no appetite , I m exhausted and still have body aches and a fever and a headache today. Yesterday afternoon we went swimming with the dolphins at the Seaquarium so it seems much to soon for Beaver Fever. Any suggestions, as my kids are bored silly and I d like to get well. Thanks, Lesley
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012