Nausea, blurred vision, limited hearing, pressure in head after fall. Need to worry?

Hi I m 20 an I just fell on stairs really bad. I ]hit with my butt almost a dozen steps covered in carpet. When I got up and I got so nauseous, my vision got blurred and limited and I was hearing as if my ears were blocked and I felt pressure in my head. This went for like 5 minutes, now I m sitting on one side and I can t feel my butt but I m sure that if I try to lay on my back it will hurt like hell...should I get worried about my temporarily reduced vision and hearing or about breaking my tailbone? I must mention that I did fractured my tailbone when I was around 12 years by falling on ice. I m waiting for your opinion at YYYY@YYYY OR YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013