Nausea, blocked ear, tenderness below navel, weight gain. Taken antibiotics for ear problem. What is the issue?

I have been suffering from nausea for 2 months now. I had recently visited my FP for an unrelated ear issue in which he prescribed antibiotics and thought the nausea could be from my sinuses draining. My ear is still blocked and still extremely nauseous, but i have developed another symptom of concern. I have extreme tenderness below my naval. I have also gained a significant amount of weight there as well. I am afraid this may be an ovarian issue in which there are no definitive tests for. what could be the issue?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012