Nausea, bloating, moodiness, pain in lower abdomen, pinkish orange spotting. Early pregnancy symptoms?

For the last two weeks, I have been very nauseous, bloated, moody, and having weird pains in my lower abdomen . I am due to start my period in three days. Today I started having a pinkish orange spotting. with a normal period, I can soak through a tampon in the first hour or two. I have not been bleeding enough today to even fill the panty liner I have been wearing. My breasts have also been very tender but I have been told I have fibrosictic breast disease so I am unsure if it is related to that or not. I have been thinking I could possibly be pregnant since the nausea began. should I be worried? Update: on day 5 of bleeding, has slowed down to just when I wipe. never even half as much bleeding as normal period. Took HPT this morning and it was negative. Too early or possibly something else?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013