Nausea, bloating, fatigue, back pain, light periods. Tubal ligation done. Peri-menopause or hormonal problems?

I am 41 yrs old and had a tubal almost 16 yrs ago, the last few weeks I have been having the same symptoms as when I was pregnant with my two children... off and on throughout the day I have nausea, bloating , feeling full and not hungry, nose sensitivity, stronger taste buds, fatigue , back aches. My last few periods have been light, I have thought maybe fibroid cysts , but don t have the symptoms. Does this sound like peri-menapause or hormones?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013