Nausea, bloated feeling, had protected sex. Could I be pregnant?

Hi i have nausea and feel bloated. last week i had premenstrual symptoms like headache and muscle pain but there was no bleeding. it s been 2 days of nausea and breast hurts all day. My period should have come today but i don have any back pain or headaches , just nausea (but it is possible that i have a digestion problem since last days have eaten lots for holidays and drank alcohol). My last two periods came on day 29, but im irregular cause sometimes it came after just 23 days. During december i had protected sex always with condom and he ejaculated outside in the condom. Could i be pregnant? what should i do? how many days should i wait?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012