Nausea, back pains, headaches, had spotting few weeks ago. Pregnant?

I m wondering if I m pregnant. About three weeks ago I had some bleeding that I thought was my period but it wasn t normal. It was lighter for 3 days then it stopped and started again then stopped and started. About a week and a half about that I started to feel nausea with back pains and headaches . My breasts were sore for awhile but come off and on. Am I pregnant or is it in my head?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Geriatrics Specialist 's  Response
hi there,
am dr.surendran
nice to meet you here in HCMagic
Some times the menstrual bleeding may stop prior to the normal period,due to physical and mental stress
if you are worried about getting pregnanat just do an HCG card test,it shows your status of pregnancy
some signs of pregnancy
1 . Food cravings
2. Darkening of your areola
3. Implantation bleeding or cramping
4. Frequent urination
5. Fatigue
6. Tender, swollen breasts
7. Altered sense of taste
8. Morning sickness
9. A missed period
10. A positive home pregnancy test

do not stress yourself ,check your status and proceed as per the results

hope helped your query
regards dr.surendiran hcmagic