Nausea, back and shoulder pain, gall stone, digestion problem. How will it be treated?

Hello I am a 24 year old woman. I have been suffering with intense nausea every day for the passed 5 months. I vomit up to 16 times a day sometimes. I have once for 11 days straight. This along with pain in my right shoulder and in the middle of my back has led to me quitting my job. My nausea gets worse as the day goes on and as well with any kind of physical exertion or strong emotion. I finally got a doctor to book an ultrasound for me and apparently I have a 3.2 cm gall stone that is to be the cause. I have never experienced an attack as described by people who have needed their gall bladder taken out. I wanted to know why are my symptoms so different from others and how will a gall stone this big be treated? I am pale and something is wrong with my digestion as well as I have difficulty eating meals because the food gets stuck. I sleep 18 hours a day. This is taking my life away.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012