Hello and welcome to HCM
after consuming wine and a large meal can be due to overeating, food poisoning
or a reaction known as 'disulfiram
Overeating can definitely lead to nausea and vomiting so watch out that you do not over eat in future.
Food poisoning can occur due to stale food, food infected by some micro-organism or poorly cooked food. In case of food poisoning other people who consumed the food should also have similar problem.
Disulfiram reaction is a reaction which occurs when alcohol is taken along with some medication. See whether you took any medication along with alcohol.
For your current symptoms you can take an anti-emetic.
If the problem continues you need to visit your doctor.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal