Nausea and pain in upper right side during HIDA scan with CCK. Normal symptoms?

I had a hida scan today with cck.. I got severely nauseous and had pain in my upper right side. The tech told me I was very white. She got me a cool wash cloth and a vomit bucket. Are these the usually reactions to a hida scan? They didnt tell me any results yet. I have had previous issues with the common bile duct being dilated to 10mm but never stones. This has been going on for three years. I have also had a biliary stent put in a few years ago that was supposed to stay in for a few months but came out in a day...In your opinion( I know you dont have all the facts) does this sound like a bad gallbladder?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012