Nausea and fatigue after having light period. Sore breasts, fainting episodes. Pregnancy test negative. Advice?

I had a very light period about 2 weeks ago, it was short and had little or no clots. Days after the end of the period i began experiencing nausea and fatique.Now 2 weeks after the end of the period i hare sore breast and food aversions and nausea that lasts all day then im fine in the evening. Work is coming very strenuous and i feel like fainting at times. I m not wiling to eat because foods i commonly eat now nauseate me. I found comfort in dry cereal and crackers. Also, although my sex drive has lessened dramatically, the times i have had sex, i had excessive wetness of my vagina which gushes out during sex, but not so much leaks out regularly. Despite all these symptoms I have had 3 negative HPTs. (p.s. im also going to the bathroom alot to urinate.) At this point im confused as to whether or not this is pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012