Nausea and discomfort under the ribs. Have acid reflux. Taking lansaprazole. Endoscopy suggested. Serious?

Hi I've been having stomach problems for a few months now. Im 31 year old female with no previous medical problems. It started with a uncomfortablness in my stomach. Under left rib. Then the constant burping nausea and heartbeat began. It got so bad i ended up in a&e. They gave me omeprazole for suspected gastritis. Had a US to rule out gall bladder came back fine. 6 weeks on the nausea has gone but this stomach pain still with me, hard to explain its not a pain as such it feels like something hard is inside. More uncomfortable feeling. I still have acid reflex most days and burning but not as severe i have been back to my Dr and he's changed meds to lansaprazole, still no better. I have a endoscopy in 4 weeks. Im so worried its something serious
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013