Nausea and belching after eating constantly. Why pain in rib cage? Remedies?

Hi I m a 41 year old women for the past six weeks I ve had almost constant nausea and belching after eating. Feels like morning sickness but I m not pregnant. Some days I feel very bloated and find it hard to want to eat. I have a mild burning pain under my ribcage and sometimes under my right hand side. I ve tried indigestion remedies but only give very slight relief. I ve also felt very tired lately. Very worried I may have cancer as I ve never eated a fruit and veg rich diet and love salt.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012