Nausea after having sex, heaviness and increased sensitivity in breasts, increasing nipple size. Cause?

I think I may be pregnant. A few days, maybe not even that long, after having sex i began feeling nauseous morning and night. It s been almost 2 weeks with the nausea . Just a few days ago I began noticing my breasts feeling much heavier and I they seem swollen. My breasts are also slightly sore and sensitive. And now my nipples are becoming larger and lighter in color with similar soreness/sensitivity.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013