Nausea after getting a dog. Taken Ondanestron. Will this go away?

Recently got a Dog which is a first for me. The dog is great and I love her but I have been having nauseous feelings ever since. I can barely eat anything and have pretty much 24/7 nausea . I tried taking Ondanestron which I got from a previous severe stomach virus, but it does not seem to be doing anything. The constant nausea is very taxing and I just want it to go away so I can get back to enjoying life. While I can manage to keep food down and can eat VERY small portions, each bite is painful and it is essentially a force feed. Will this go away with time? Is there anything I can do to speed up my recovery?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012