Nausea after eating, missed periods, negative pregnancy test, history of chlamydia treatment. Cause of symptoms?

i am 22 years old. lately i have been feeling nauseousright after eating, even if it s just a little bit. i missed my period for 10 days already but i did a pregnancy home test and it was negative. also a couple months back i was tested positive for chlamydia and treated; however i havent been restested so i dont know if i still have it or not and im not sure if this can be related to the symptoms im having now.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012