Nausea after eating breakfast, stiffness in neck and jaw, back pain. Cause?

I have been feeling relatively nauseous since after breakfast this morning, which was a typical bowl of cereal. Neither the cereal nor the milk were out of date. As the day has gone on its gotten worse. I also began experiencing stiffness in my neck and jaw, as well as sharp pains in my upper to mid left side of the back off and on with movement. I took a hot bath with Epsom salts, and had been drinking plenty of water thinking I may have been dehydrated. In the bath, I had 3 pulsing type moments where my vision narrowed in both eyes as if the outer view on each side seemed to go dark and my hearing would muffle. It s what I would assume passing out or fainting would feel like, just not completely. It only lasted for a second and would pass, but it happened 3 times while in the bath. I got out and the fainting sensation hasn t returned as of yet, but the nausea is still prevalent. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012