Nausea after eating bananas for breakfast with cereal and yoghurt. Food allergy?

Hello, I have incorporated a banana into my usual breakfast (consisting of a yoghurt, cereal and milk) and recently have started to feel queasy afterwards. It was fine at the start but now my stomach seems to reject the banana I think. I have eaten cereal and yoghurt for breakfast all my life so I m guessing it s the banana? And after evey other meal there is no discomfort. Also, I was allergic to kiwi friut when I was younger.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Your break fast is very good. If you donot feel goodwith banana then you can takeit after lunch. Other wise your break fast is balanced and healthy.