Nausea after drinking alcohol. Have unprotected sex. Bloated stomach. Negative pregnancy test. Reason?

I am 21 years old, i have been drinking for about 6 years now and recently out of no where, when i drink i get nauseated. Even if its just a few sips of beer. I have been having unprotected sex for 6 months now, but i have my menstrual cycle at this moment. My stomach is oddly bloated and i cnt suck it in all the way. could i be pregnant? I took a test about two weeks ago and it was negative. Some times when i eat i get nauseated as well without drinking.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Apr 2013
Dear madam, it s easy to differ bloated stomach from pregnancy. So always rule out pregnancy first;if u re not sure go to your gynecologist. Some people simply dont tolerate alcohol,better to say that their stomach doesnt tolerate it. So you should listen to your body and stop eating and drinking everything that trigger nausea and pain. If you have been drinking uncontrolled for these 6 years you could have gastritis or GERD and your stomach mucosa now needs to regenerate and you should allow this by doing what i ve said. Also I recommend to do gastroscopy and stomach biopsy for further evaluation.

Wish you good health, Dr. Ivan Romic (Rominho)