Natural remedy for fibroid

fibroid, I want it natural remedy and not surgery .thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. fibroid can be completely cured with the help of homeoapthic medicine
consult a homeopath.. surgery is not at all required..
god bless
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Mfamata,
Welcome to Healthcaremagic forum,
Uterine fibroid can be well treated with homeopathy and it never needs surgery so you better avoid surgery and consult your nearest homeopath for further help.This condition can be well managed by homeopathic medicines and it needs specific medicine to cure such a condition and so your full case history is needed and that can be got by either physical consultation or online consultation.If you are residing nearby in ahmedabad and is feasible than you can consult us physically or we also provide option for online consultation.

You can check our website for further details.
or call us on +919898440880
Homeopath Dr. Alisha's  Response
Homeopathic treatment for uterine fibroids can be very efficient and in many cases may be the only treatment you will ever need to get healthy again.
homeopathy treatment Stop uterine fibroids from growing again.
Melt the fibroids down in order to easily remove them from the body.
there are many remedy in homeopathy for uterine every individual differs,medicine differs person to person so better consult good homeopath near by.
good luck
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In ayurveda we prescribe vridhi vadhini vati , kanchnar guggul with dashmool arisht and punarnava arisht.
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Details regarding the number, size and location of the uterine fibroids along with the symptoms that you are suffering from is important. Homeopathy has excellent results in cases of uterine fibroids, for which a detailed case history is important. Would suggest you to visit a Homeopath at the earliest. With regular medication surgery can be avoided.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Tab. Kanchnaar Guggul 2 tab thrice day
Cap. Amycordial (Aimil) 2 cap thrice a day
Tab. Restone (Maharshi Ayurved) 1 tab thrice a day
Try Apamarga Kshar Uttar Basti from a Ayurvedic Gynaecologist

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Homeopath Dr. Ankur Prakash's  Response
mostly fibroids are intramural in indian women it can be very well treated by hom. medicine and future recurrence can be well prevented along with its secondaries degenerative changes can be well treated so consult a hom .physician best of luck
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
fibroid smaller in size do not require surgery untill you have excessive heavy bleeding or any symptoms ;please write the size & number of fibroid you have so that we can atleast give you any opinion.also write age.