Natural cures for blood pressure

Serious answers please. I ve heard of potassium, but is there anything else?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Potassium is only if you are on a water pill for high blood pressure. You can exercise, work up slowly, walk or stretch and then do some floor exercises. Whatever you can do to move is just fine as long as you get moving. Then you need to stop salty foods. There is a lot of hidden salt in things like processed foods, bacon, lunchmeats, canned veggies even, fast food is full of it, chips, hot dogs, all that stuff is off the menu. Plus cut out fatty food and that is most fast food. Salads, Subway low fat and calorie sandwiches are od. But most fast food is bad for you. Eat small healthy meals several times a day. Ear veggies, fruit, small palm sized portions of meat and whole grain cereal and breads. No cakes, cookies and white bread or fried foods. Cut out fats like butter and margerine. Use the new kinds made from olive oil and such. Cut out all soft drinks, they are loaded with sodium which is another name for salt. Then check the BP and take the meds the DR. gives you. Also, if you smoke, stop right now. It is the worst. So, that's a lot of info. Try changing some everyday. Try some moving every day, cut out one thing every day. Don't buy salty refined foods and bring them home. That way you won't eat them. Please look out for your health. High BP can cause heart attacks and strokes which run in my family. So, I know. Good luck. They call it the silent killer because you can have it and not know it. Good luck. Prayers coming your way.