Nasoclear affects kid eye

While pouring Nasoclear in nose to my 4month boy, mistakenly it fell in his eyes. We clean the eye using some water immediatly. Will the drop affect eye or what we need to do now?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Nasoclear drop is used for nasal decongestion and help in feeding.It is advised 3 to 4 times daily before each feed and maximum 7 to 10 days.
Here you don't worry if nasoclear drop fell in eyes as it is very safe and not harmful to eyes.You have to just wash the eyes with cold water.
Be well.
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
please check the composition of the medicine. if it contains only normal saline, its very safe & need not worry. even otherwise nothing to be worried about. please wash your child's eyes with plain water multiple times & watch for any increased watering or any congestion or pain. if any such symtoms arise consult an ophthalmologist immediately, else can be left alone.