Nasal pain, pain in cheeks, jaw, ears. Taking advil, temporary relief. Treatment?

I am a 47 year old female, for two days I have experienced the side of my nose very sore right were your tear duct is and down my left cheek, felt very swolen, took advile it went away, a day later only to find my right jaw hurt so bad I could barly chew, not coming from my teeth , but right at the jaw joint , not sore to touch, and my ear hurt a little, but I felt it was coming from my jaw, again taking advill it is still a little achy but can chew more comfortalbe. what can this be?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012