Nasal injury, torn skin, black eye, headache. Taken painkillers. Cure for headache?

Hello...4 weeks ago whilst getting something out of the car I didn t make sure the door was open fully and as I turned round it hit me really hard on the bridge of my nose , broke the skin and ended up with a black eye. Since then I have had a permanent headache that just wont seem to go next to my eye on the left side where the door hit me. Have taken painkillers but is still there - not agony but is still sore. Wondered if it was anything to worry about? Thankyou.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012