Nasal infection, cold, fever, cefdinir 4 ml,mucus in bowel movement

My three year old was dx with a nasal infection one week ago she presented with just your basic cold symptoms and a fever of 100 to 101, her Dr treaded her with Cefdinir 4 ml for 10 days. Her fever went away by day 3 the cold symptoms are almost all gone still a little runny nose ...however her bowel for the past two days has contained some mucus looking discharge? Could this just be her body ridding the infection or something more...Normally she is a very constipated child and requires some sort of laxative.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012