Nasal discharge, cough, green phlegm, body slightly warm . On drops for pink eye, no relief. Due to allergies?

My son (21months) has had a runny nose/ cough for a good month now. We thought it was allergies as it was clear out of the nose. A week ago he ended up with green out of his eyes and nose..I brought him in and they have me drops for pink eye. We did the 2 drops 3 times a day for 3 days like the doc said.. However he still has the gunk and cough/nose thing has not gone away. any other ideas? He has felt warm but has not had a fever
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012