Nasal congestion, difficulty swallowing, coughing. Strep throat infection?

I think I might have strep but im not sure and I have no way of getting to a doctor as I have no insurance or transportation but my symptoms are stuffy nose difficulty swallowing it is painful actually and a cough sometimes dry other times wet and a while ago I was having flu symptoms like fever stuffy nose chills that kind of stuff ive been taking medicine to get rid of it but the few symptoms have remained I need to know what this is please.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012