Nasal congestion. On allegra, nasonex and antibiotics. Chest x-ray showing granulomas. Taking prednisone. Any suggestions?

I have had bronchial and now nasal congestion on and off since the end of December. I was put on antibiotics which didn t do much. I saw an allergist who performed the skin test and no allergies showed up. It is not asthma. I was put on Allegra and Nasonex , which didn t help much. I had a chest xray which only showed some granulomas but nothing significant. I was most recently put on prednisone and a stronger nasal spray to reduce inflammation and dry up the nasal passages. However, I am done with the prednisone and today I am still congested. My next step is to get a sinus cat scan. WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS??? I often cannot fully speak because there is so much snot and phlegm in my nasal area. It s gross!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012