Nasal bone growth causing frequent discharge of mucous. Advice?

hi doctor!i m a 34 years old male. i have been experiencing nasal bone growth for last 10 years or so. I am in navy n i consulted the doctors 3-4 times at various places just to get a satisfactory answer but to no avail. Every time i got the answer after an x-ray that every thing is fine but actually it is not. The bone has bent to one side and it has caused partial blockage in nasal way and breathing from that half part has become less. Now what i have been experiencing associated with this bone growth is almost continuous effect of cold . I m producing phlegm/mucous continuously even when i m not experiencing cold. Though the mucous formed is semi-transparent but sometimes the mucous turns completely green or red or dark brown which makes me scared. I see my nose start running at the slightest spicy food encounter which becomes very embarrassing for me especially during eating out with friends/relatives. I feel it is high time to take an expert advice from a doctor other than service doctors. I hope that you would advise me appropriately.Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012