Nasal bone growth. Breathing problem during winters, dust or smoke. Operation required? Any homeopathy cure?

Nasal Bone Increase (left Nostril ) Hi Doc, I am a 36 years old male. I have been experiencing left nostril bone growth for past many years (late 90s). I can feel a bump inside on the upper side of my nostril whereas the lower part seems to be open. The right side nostril is clear. When I pull the fatty tissue of the left side nostril the breathing is pleasant and gives me relief. However I avoid doing that due to the fear of increasing the tissue which might further block the pathway. The breathing is normal in summers but in winters it gives me lot of problems especially due to dry mucus . The problem worsens when there is dust or smoke in the air. lately, I also feel slight loss of smell. Kindly advice. Does the bone keeps increasing with age? What may happen if I dont get it operated for a long time? Finally is there any cure for this in homeopathy? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012