Nasal blocks, unable to breath, hearing loss. Using nasonex, throat swelling. Treatment for allergies?

I have an ENT but he doesn t listen. My nose feels like it is filled with glue. He Rx d nasonex but when I use it I end up sick. I wake up every morning with my allergies crazy. I use a box of tissues every morning. I wake up in the morning unable to breathe. My throat swells when I use the nasonex. I have stopped it but I still end up throwing up in the morning. My sinus drain on my ears and my throat. The sinus problem that makes me lose it makes the throat problem only worse, etc, etc. I have tried a moisture spray but that doesn t help. I am 58 and have hearing loss . I think my allergies are draining on my ears but the ENT says it is nerve damage. I don t think so. He looks at my ears and says they look clean but he isn t here when I wake in the morning. What is going on???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012