Nasal blockage, slight headache, chest pain during breathing, tiredness, cramping in foot. Suggestive treatment?

Respected Doctor, i am a patient sandeep lwagoon suffering from many of the problems of my nose blockage and headache slightly seldom. when my nose gets tightly blocked then when in breathing it pains slightly in my chest portion and my body becomes very slag and tired type and i wont be able to do anything. and at the same time my foot fingers will also be a cramp . i dont have a severe cough but i dont know why i cough once or twice sometimes in the morning hours or night time. if i cough also i become very restless. then important thing i want to tell you that otherdays when i become fit and fine i wont have any respiration problem neither i will have tiredness but this time is sec time after a month i had a slightly respiratory problem when having a nose blockage and after taking a rest it came to a normal position but i am really very much worried about my these problems so i am in a hunt of a treatment and cureness so doctor please let me know why i am facing with this type of problems and harassment which is not letting me to walk in my life and do my work properly so if these problems becomes absolutely fine then i will think that i have got a new life.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012