Nasal blockage, recurrent short spells of running nose, headaches, have frozen shoulder, no semen on ejaculation. Taking telmistat. Is it due to medicine?

I have been taking telmistat 40 for last two years in morning..The problems I have been experiencing are nosal blockage and running nose recurring short spells, headaches for which I have to take crocin for pain..I am not diabetic but the frozen shoulder problem continues for last 6 months.I am also experiencing non ejaculation of fluid after erection . I am 69 Years. Is there any relation of these with taking telmistat 40 and should I continue or change the medicine. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Thanks for using the HCM. I am happy to address your questions, telmisartan helps to keep your blood pressure under control. Telmisartan relaxes your blood vessels and this helps to lower your blood pressure. Most people tolerate telmisartan well. When side effects do occur, they are usually minor. Dizziness, headache, back pain and stomach upset are common side effects with Telmisartan. Severe allergic reactions (rash; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); change in the amount of urine produced or painful urination; impotence; chest pain; difficulty swallowing; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; increased or excessive sweating; muscle pain or cramps; severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea; severe or persistent weakness; shortness of breath; swelling of the arms or legs; symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, lightheadedness, severe dizziness); tendon or joint pain. While it may not be a telmisartan related side effect, your physician will be able to diagnose and treat the problem or else if you need any modification in your medication. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks