Nasal blockage on bending, clear discharge, no cold symptoms, occurring only in right nostril. Treatment?

Hi, for the past couple months, whenever I bend over at the waist I can feel liquid filling into my nose , and when I stand up, clear salty watery liquid drips out of my nose, and sometimes it s quite a bit, what is this? I m not sick, haven t had any cold symptoms, or runny nose. It happened a year or so as well, but didn t think much of it, now that is happening more often I figure I should go to the doc? Only happens in my right nostril , its freaking me out! Help!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012