Nasal bleeding post complete treatment for TB. X-ray after treatment was negative. Is it related to TB?

Hi, I need medical advise regarding my condition. I was recently treated w/ tb, I finished the treatment completely after 6 months and pretty sure I haven t missed one day to take my medicine. My doctor gave me assurance that I m certainly cured, so do as I have an x ray result right after the treatment which is negative, this gave me an assurance that I am well now. However, on my first day of not taking the medicine, this means the end of my medication period, I undergo nose bleeding . Is this related to my TB history? Please help, I will be very thankful and glad to have a reply from you. Danny
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012