Narrow and high arched palate, receding chin, skinny limbs. Any syndrome?

Hello, im a 19 yr old male wondering if my problems are associeted with any syndrome or anything, Since i was like 8 years old ive been snoring , i do it often if i lay on my back but no longer. I also had crowded teeth and a overbite since i was like 11, removed 2 teeth and got braces when i was 15 and removed them by 17. Now i notice that i have a quite narrow and high arched palate , read on some site that this can cause your whole boody to grow wrong! and i had most of the syptoms quite narros face, quite receding chin , long, skinny arms and legs, long hands and fingers... so what do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013