Narcolepsy, masturbating in sleep. Naming stranger during episodes. Help

I masturbate in my sleep and have been diagnosed with narcolepsy . My doctor has prescribe me something to take at night for the movement issues including the masterbation, twitching, etc. I also have another concern, I say another mans name during these episodes and it really hurts my husband. The name I say I do not know this person. And I feel my doctor is not taking the issue seriously as it is greatly affecting mt marriage. Please help before my husband leaves me over this.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012