Nails turns black, some portion decayed, infection, diabetes, comet 500

Some of my nails are infected. The major portion of the nail of the hallux of the right foot has turned black.There are infection of atheletes foot in most toes of the two feet. The nail on the ring finger of the right hand has turned partly yellow and brown.Some portion has decayed and there is swelling at the base. I have diabetes and taking Comet 500 twice daily ( in the morning and in the night) Please suggest me how to treat the disease of the nail.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012