Nail sore, blister like bump. Used bandage. Could it be due to bandage?

Two weeks ago I was prepping food at the church and almost clean through the tip of my thumb , nail and all. Still sore, but seems to be healing . Nail is stuck to thumb still even though it is broken... Now I have developed white blister like bumps on my thumb that hurt when touched. Could this be from the constant use of bandaids?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
if you are allergic to bandaid yes
many people have allergies to materials used in badaids and this can react
you an use antibiotic anti allergic tabs and local anti allergic and antibiotic ointment in area
the nail will grow from bed and will replace the oild one
but may take time
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
it seems that there might be having infection on the nail bed.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course after consulting your doctor.
Do no apply band aid.
apply antibiotic cream after proper cleaning.
Ok and take care.