Nail pierced into foot, taken medicines, done dressing. Pus seems to be oozing continuously. Advice?

I had a nail go through my foot about 9 weeks ago went to the hospital an they give me an injection an aintibiotics to take and also dressed my foot, I had it redressed and I went back 2 days later for another dressing and they said it the dressing gets dirty then put a new one on it so that s what I done I went back to the doctors 3 weeks ago and they give me more aintibiotics and dressed it now were the nail went in has opened again an puss keeps coming out I still can t stand on my foot an it ain t getting better
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
It is a case of Ingrown toe nail, which secondarily gets infected.
Once the pus discharge stops with the antibiotics, approach a dermatologist.
Your nail plate need to be removed partially. It is a minor surgical procedure.