Nail on the toe opened after an accident. On hypericum. Recovery?

Nail of my left leg suddenly open for accident by another person boot and arise blood from my nail. I put the nail as and fall water on the nail. Blood open. after 2 house I west to a Homeopathic doctor. He give me Calandula Q for dressing & Arnica 30 for 3 drop 4times daily for 4 days. Also gave me Hypericum 200 - 10 globles 2 time daily for 3 days. I used it regulary for 3 days. Also take Tradevac & Alopathic medicin Amplilox 3tab for 4 days. Now I say that from my finger a liquide gravy water comes . I wash my nail 2 time with Calandula Q. Have any medicin needed for recover this problem
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012