Nabothian cysts in cervix, trying to conceive, bigmet, medroxy, fertil, decapcrigl, letrol

dear sir, i am nira , 26 years(married). my doctor said he find nabothian cysts in cervix and from November 16,2011 i am taking medicine as per my doctor suggest. we said we want to take baby but still no result. i take the following medecine: 1. bigmet 500mg continue 2.medroxy 10 mg 1+0+1 3.fertil 50mg 0+0+2 4.ovulet 50mg 0+0+3 4.fertil 50mg 2+0+2 5.decapcrigl 0.1mg injection 6.letrol 2.5 mg 1+1+1(not taking) pls help me by giving best suggestion what should we do in this stage.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012