Nabothian cyst, PAP smear, exfoliated vaginal epithelial cells. Remove uterus?

maam my age 44 years two sons of age 21 and15 My periods for three days with heavy flow and spotting on fifth day. I had 3 MTP in my life.LMP : last reports says:: UTERUS measure :89 *51*43cm.. Endometrial thickness appears normal and measures 9 mm. AND small nabothian cyst in cervix. PAP smear test : Shows many exfoliated vaginal epithelial cells, chiefly superficial type with many RBCs No evidence of dysplasis or malignancy .no evidence of Trichomonas or monilia. One doctor is advicing to remove uterus and other is saying no need.what to do..sorry i hav no money to pay you.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012